A r c h i v e


Sunday, March 13, 2011

My daughter the model. {Cross Post - From my personal blog}

Being the daughter of a photog, comes with the responsibility of constantly being in front of the camera.

She has become my little practice child for lighting, composition, ISO, shutter speed, & aperture adjustments. She has had to endure many "grueling" {not really} hours of being positioned, dressed up, put on props, put inside props, put props on, or in hand. Poor kid has to deal with my stupid noises just so I can get that perfect shot of that perfect smile.

PHEW! What a rough life....

Today was one of those days. Except, we did the shoot FOR Em and OF Em, instead of USING Em just for practice.

So without further ado, here is my daughter the model in all her 1/2 year glory...


No comments:

Post a Comment