A r c h i v e


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Product Showcase.

I only use the best products and print services for my customers, because let's face it, my customers are the best. I believe if you are going to spend a pretty penny on photography, let the final product be worth every red cent! 

This book is one of my most popular books. It is the Zen hard cover lay flat book that prints your photos on the pages at high resolution. They give more of an edge than a typical photo album. This is the kind of book you will have forever and never regret buying it.

It's timeless, classic, and designed by you.

Really, this book will tell a beautiful story through images.

These first two images show basically how you will receive your book. The book is in a protective plastic sleeve, and I add a pretty bow for a nice touch.


Front cover

Back cover


No comments:

Post a Comment